1. Take two 1 gallon ziplock bags. Divide, and put chicken equally in both the bags.
2. Pour ¼ gallon of orange juice into each bag. Seal the bags, and pop them in refrigerator for 8 hours.
3. Then, in a colander drain chicken. Do not rinse.
4. Place chicken on a tray, and liberally sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning all over.
5. Preheat smoker to 228 degree F.
6. Place chicken into the smoker, and cook until the internal temperature reaches 168 degree.
7. Baste chicken a couple of times with orange juice, during the cooking process.
8. Serve chicken hot with your choice of accompaniment.