1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided (Mad Hunky Hot whang rub)
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
3 Pound (party wings)
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Bone Suckin hot BBQ sauce)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place party wings.
2. Pour olive oil and mix it well.
3. Add garlic, and ¼ cup of habanero death dust. Mix to coat wings evenly.
4. Add 1/4 of the hot whang rub and mix well.
5. On a greased smoking rack, place wings with seasoned side down.
6. Sprinkle remaining habanero dust and hot rub on the other side of wings.
7. Pop the rack in refrigerator, and let the wing rest for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat smoker to 260 degree F.
9. Place wings in preheated smoker, cover, and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degree when measured with thermometer.
10. Meanwhile, for sauce, place a sauce pan on medium heat, and pour hot BBQ sauce in it.
11. Drop garlic, honey, and tiger sauce. Stir, and bring the mixture to a low boil.
12. Turn the flame to low, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
13. Into a small bowl, transfer the sauce.
14. Open the lid of smoker, and baste wings with sauce. Cover, and cook for additional 15 minutes.
15. After 15 minutes, flip wings and baste with sauce on the other side. Cover, and smoke further until the internal temperature reaches 175 degree.
16. Serve party wings hot with your favorite drink.