1 Tablespoon, julienned and soked in chilled water
1. In a bowl, place chicken with egg wash and mix well.
2. In another bowl, put the flour.
3. Add the egg-coated chicken to the flour and dust to coat well.
4. In a wok, heat oil and fry the flour coated chicken for 6 minutes or until it gets light brown in color.
5. Using a perforated ladle, remove the chicken pieces and drain on paper towel.
6. Sprinkle the yukari powder on hot chicken pieces.
7. In a preheated oven, place the waffle for about 6 to 8 minutes or until it is heated through.
8. Remove the waffle and place it on a serving plate.
9. Pile the chicken pieces on the waffle.
10. Drizzle yuzu butterscotch sauce, over chicken.
11. Garnish with green onion curls and serve hot.