Want to know how to cook a juicy baked chicken? Even if you've never cooked before - it's so easy! Plus, this recipe is so simple - it's a low calorie, low fat dish! (aka healthy!) Join Surgeon and Cookbook author, Dr. Terry Simpson - for just 1 minute and he'll show you how!
Chicken breast boneless skinless
3 Medium, cut into half
2 Medium, lightly beaten
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Cut the chicken breast into large pieces. Season it with kosher salt on both sides.
2. In a wide mouthed dish or plate, mix bread crumbs and garlic salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Coat the chicken breast with the egg wash. Then dredge it in the bread crumb mix and place it in the baking dish.
5. Repeat this with all the pieces.
6. Spray cooking spray over the chicken and pour the chicken broth all over and around the chicken.
7. Bake it for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. In a serving plate, serve the baked chicken with sauteed vegetables like asparagus. Pour the liquid from the baking dish around to enhance the flavor.