1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, baking soda, rice vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt, black pepper, and black bean sauce. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, and pepper. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch and water. Set aside.
5. Chop celery, onion, green onion, and shallots. Put it in a bowl and set aside.
6. On a grill place a large wok, and heat oil in it.
7. Drop chicken and stir fry until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from work and set aside.
8. In the remaining oil, saute vegetables.
9. Pour sauce and stir fry until fragrant.
10. Return cooked chicken into the wok, and pour cornstarch mixture into it. Cook until sauce is thickened.
11. Serve stir-fried chicken with steamed white rice.