Bet you never thought you could get truly crispy and juicy Buffalo Wings without frying. Here we show you how to do them in the oven. You will be amazed.
700 Gram, cleaned
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Clean the chicken wings and keep it aside in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine the season salt, pepper and making powder and then season the chicken wings with the dry mixture.
3. Set them on a tray and keep it in the fridge overnight.
4. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
5. Roast wings for 50 minutes, turning once halfway through, until wings skin is crispy and golden brown.
6. In a small bowl mix melted butter and hot sauce and baste the chicken wings with the melted butter mixture.
7. Serve the oven baked crispy Buffalo wings along with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.