1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sauté chicken for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
2. Remove the chicken pieces and set aside.
3. In the same pan, with oil, sauté garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree and bring to boil.
5. As the tomato puree boils mix in the curry paste.
6. Reduce the heat, add seasoning and simmer the curry mixture for about 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
7. Add the chicken pieces and bring to boil.
8. Allow to boil for 2 minutes and turn the heat off.
9. Serve Tomato & chicken curry with hot steamed rice.