Suicide Solution Bat Wings (Chicken Wings) By Little Ozzy
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Crushed red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Dash|
1. To make the hot sauce add the habaneros, tomato paste, crushed red pepper flakes, white vinegar, salt, pepper and honey to taste, to a food processor.
2. Puree for aprox. 1 minute or until you achieve the desired consistency for hot sauce. You can add water and or more of the white vinegar to the mix in order to thin it out if needed.
Sweet (slightly hot sauce)
1. Combine the mustard, white vinegar, tomato paste, sugar, salt, pepper and honey (to taste) to the food
2. processor (do not clean it from the previous hot sauce recipe. This will leave just the right amount of heat in the mix but will not make it overwhelming.)
3. Puree to the desired consistency then set aside.
1. In a large bowl combine flour, garlic powder and seasoned salt then mix well.
2. Dredge the chicken wings in the flour mixture making sure to coat the entire wing.
3. Drop the wings in a preheated fryer and cook until golden brown.
4. When wings are cooked remove from fryer and let them rest on paper towels to remove any excess grease.
5. Toss the wings in the sauce of your choice making sure to thoroughly coat each one.
6. Serve with celery and a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1534 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 266.8 mg88.9%
Sodium 2095 mg87.3%
Total Carbohydrates 206 g68.6%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.1%
Sugars 82.7 g
Protein 128 g255.2%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 46.1%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 72.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet