1. Cut chicken into strips as shown in the video.
2. In a bowl, beat egg with milk. Set aside.
3. Lay flour and breadcrumbs on two different plates.
4. Roll chicken pieces in flour and then wash it with egg mixture.
5. Put chicken strips into breadcrumb and coat it evenly. Set aside on a plate. Repeat for all the other pieces.
6. In frying pan heat oil. Drop water and check if it is hot enough for frying.
7. Drop chicken strips in oil, and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan and put it on paper towel to drain.
8. Serve fried chicken strips hot with honey mustard sauce.
Freeze chicken so that it is easier to cut.
Keep extra milk and egg handy, if required to dip chicken.