1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub and salt and rub it all over the chicken inside, out.
4. Take a 2 gallon zip lock bag and put the chicken inside. Refrigerate the chicken for 3 hours for marinating.
5. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and insert a vertical rotessori through the top cavity and right out the bottom cavity. Attach the prongs of the rotessori and make sure the prongs are inserted inside the thighs of the chicken, apply some kosher salt to the chicken.
6. Take the wings of the chicken and tuck them behind in order to avoid burning the wings.
7. In the big easy, place some lump charcoal at the bottom of the boiler and fire it up using a propane lighter until it starts smoking.
8. Start the charbroiler and let it get hot before placing the chicken. Once the charbroiler is hot, place the meat hanging rod inside the boiler and hang the marinated chicken with a hooked rod. Let this cook for about 55 - 60 minutes.
9. Once done, remove and place in a foil.
10. Slice the chicken into desired pieces or serve it as a whole or with mayonnaise.