1. Cut chicken into half, and drizzle olive oil on it.
2. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, black pepper, thyme and salt on both sides. Coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. For salad, in a large bowl, combine apple, cucumber, and lime juice.
5. Sprinkle salt and paprika on top. Toss well.
6. Add parsley, and mix well. Pop it in refrigerator until serving time.
7. For chicken, place a pan on heat, and lightly drizzle olive oil in it.
8. Place chicken pieces, and cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
9. Pop it in oven, and cook for about 2 minutes or until done.
10. Serve herb chicken breast with apple salad.
Allow pan to get very hot before cooking chicken.
You can use lemon, orange or tangerine instead of lime in salad.