KtC Fried Chicken
|For making seasoning|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1. For making Seasoning – In a spice crusher take – paprika, peppercorn, salt, onion flakes, garlic flakes, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage and tarragon. Crush to blend well.
2. In a bowl take half of the seasoning, add in the buttermilk followed by the chicken. Cover the bowl with cellophane and place in the refrigerator, let marinade overnight.
3. Take out the chicken from the fridge.
4. In a large vessel mix remaining seasoning with the flour. Coat the chicken with floor and place in a bowl. Double dip for extra crispiness.
5. In a pan heat oil at 185 degrees C and deep fry the chicken for 15 minutes in small bunches.
6. Serve Fried Chicken with hollandaise sauce and enjoy!