1. Cut chicken breasts from side to create a pocket as shown in the video. Set it aside.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. In a small bowl, add pesto and butter. Mix well.
4. Throw lemon juice in it and mix to combine.
5. Fill pesto mixture evenly into the chicken breast pockets. With a toothpick, seal the opening.
6. Using a brush, apply oil on chicken. Season it with salt and pepper.
7. Place chicken on wooden plank, and pop it in grill. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until done.
8. Remove toothpick, and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before carving.
9. Cut into slices and serve with pesto pasta.
If you find wooden plank on fire while grilling, then pour some water on it.