1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add leeks, thyme, and oregano in it. Reduce the heat, stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drop lemon zest, lemon juice, chicken, salt, pepper, and half of the parsley. Mix well. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken starts getting opaque.
6. Sprinkle bouillon cube on top, and stir to combine.
7. Throw mustard, mix and remove skillet from heat.
8. Drop flour to soak all the juices. Mix well.
9. In oven safe dish, transfer the mixture. Lay, and cover the mixture with biscuits.
10. Pop it in oven, and bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are fluffy and starts to get color.
11. Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining parsley on top, and serve immediately.