Chicken & Sautéed Onions
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||1 Pound|
|For adobo seasoning|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm)|
1. For making adobo seasoning – In a bowl take garlic powder, garlic powder, oregano and sea salt.
2. Butterfly the breast pieces.
3. In a large bowl take chicken breast and sprinkle the adobo seasoning over it and rub.
4. Keep the seasoned chicken aside.
5. In a muddler take garlic and sea salt crush it.
6. In a bowl take olive oil and apple cider vinegar add in the garlic mixture and oregano. Whisk well.
7. Pour the marinade over the chicken.
8. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add in the chicken and sauté for 10 minutes on both the side. Remember to take out garlic from the chicken as it is going to get burn.
9. Take out the chicken from the skillet, add in the onions and pour in the left marinate. Sauté onion until it becomes translucent.
10. Pour the onion sauce over the chicken.
11. Garnish Sautéed Chicken with cilantro leaves and lemon juice and serve with rice.
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 464.5 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 35.4%
Calcium 13.3% Iron 23%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet