1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a pan, melt clarified butter, and cook the chicken breast till brown on both the sides.
3. Transfer them on to a plate and leave it in the oven to keep warm.
4. Deglaze the same pan with raspberry vinegar. Add onions and sauté till tender.
5. Put the tomatoes and tomato puree and stir. Allow to cook till tomatoes are soft.
6. Pour the chicken broth, heavy cream and let it come to soft boil.
7. Add the raspberries and toss them in the sauce to coat.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven.
9. On two dinner plates, divide the cooked spinach fettuccine. Place the chicken breast over it and pour the raspberry sauce. Serve accompanied with a fruity red wine.