1. For making croutons – in a baker take cubed French bread, pour in olive oil and season with garlic herb.
2. Give a stir and microwave for 4 minutes on high. Stir croutons every minute to ensure they cook evenly and avoid burning.
3. In a baker pour in canned tomato, garlic, garlic herb, chicken and marinara sauce. Stir well.
4. Microwave for 11 minutes on high.
5. Take out the soup and stir in parmesan cheese.
6. Make layers of mozzarella and half croutons; cover the baker for 3 minutes so, that cheese get melt.
7. Serve Chicken Parmesan Soup with left croutons and enjoy!