Jenny Stanger's solution for the 5 p.m. 'What's for dinner?' panic is to spend two hours, every two weeks, preparing two recipes, with each recipe large enough to make three family-size dinners. Planning ahead and freezing meals can simplify family life. Busy moms, this is for you! Visit Jenny's website at: Freezer Dinner for more great recipes that are all suitable for the busiest mom!
2 Pound ((frozen bags usually cost less))
5 Cup (80 tbs) (leftovers)
Cream of chicken soup
4 Can (40 oz)
1 Tablespoon (or 1/2 onion chopped)
200 Gram, crushed (2 packets)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. Steam broccoli in microwave for 6 minutes, cube chicken (if chicken is uncooked, place in microwave for 6 minutes.)
2. Mix sauce together in a large bowl. Add rice, steamed broccoli and cooked chicken.
3. Spread mixture in bottom of each 9 x 13 aluminium foil pans.
4. Mix together topping in a ziptop bag and poor over the top of both casseroles. Wrap casseroles in plastic wrap and label (350 degrees for 30 minutes, or 1 hour frozen and freeze.
5.To serve: Bake a frozen casserole at 350 degrees for 1 hour OR defrost casserole 24 hours in the refrigerator. pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and then cook for 30 minutes, or until warmed all the way through.
6. Serve warm with a healthy tossed green salad or with steamed green beans or asparagus.
Most people don't really hate cooking — they just hate the pressure and all the work of coming up with something for dinner every night of the week. You can build up a good supply of dinners in your freezer this way. Jenny says: "On the nights you feel like cooking, you can. But when you don't feel like it, use those 'frozen assets' in the freezer. Along with more family time, freezer meals also help you save $200-$300 a month. Freezer meals save you time, money and sanity."
Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Broccoli
Freezer Meals With Jenny Stanger Recipe Video, Parmesan Crusted Chicken And Broccoli