Crispy and tender, inspired by the best chicken fryers in the world.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Green bell pepper
4 Large (with bone)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. In a bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with the egg mixture and marinate for 20 minutes, turning occassionally.
3. Heat peanut oil in a skillet.
4. Dip the marinated chicken breasts into the flour and fry in the skillet for 15 minutes.
5. Flip the chicken breasts to cook the other side for 5-7 minutes.