1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it aside.
4. For sauce, in a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, pinot grigio white wine, rice wine vinegar, ginger paste, garlic paste, brown sugar, and sesame oil. Whisk.
5. In a sauce pan, pour sauce mixture and simmer for about 4 minutes. You may also serve sauce without simmering if you do not want a thicker sauce.
6. In a skillet heat oil till it reaches 350 degrees F.
7. Drop chicken pieces in hot oil. Do not over crowd the skillet.
8. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
9. Remove from skillet and place chicken pieces on paper towel, or wire rack to remain nice and crispy.
10. Serve chicken hot with rice, stir fried vegetables, and sauce.