1. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. Take a separate mixing bowl, and combine breadcrumbs, pepper, salt, sage, oregano, marjoram, and onion powder in it
4. Then add, garlic seasoning, chicken salt, hot chilli powder, paprika and accent. Mix well.
5. Dip chicken legs in plain flour, wash it with egg, and warp it with breadcrumb mixture.
6. Again wash chicken legs with egg, and roll it with breadcrumb for thick coat. Repeat for all the chicken pieces.
7. Place a deep frying pan on low medium or medium heat. Pour oil in it.
8. When the oil is hot and ready, drop chicken pieces. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve fried chicken legs with a glass of wine.