KFC Chicken Legs
|Plain flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bread crumb||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Green bell pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1. In a bowl beat egg, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. Take a separate mixing bowl, and combine breadcrumbs, pepper, salt, sage, oregano, marjoram, and onion powder in it
4. Then add, garlic seasoning, chicken salt, hot chilli powder, paprika and accent. Mix well.
5. Dip chicken legs in plain flour, wash it with egg, and warp it with breadcrumb mixture.
6. Again wash chicken legs with egg, and roll it with breadcrumb for thick coat. Repeat for all the chicken pieces.
7. Place a deep frying pan on low medium or medium heat. Pour oil in it.
8. When the oil is hot and ready, drop chicken pieces. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Serve fried chicken legs with a glass of wine.
Calories 489 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.3%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 194.9 mg65%
Sodium 3278.7 mg136.6%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 69.3% Vitamin C 16.8%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 36.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet