1. In a bowl beat eggs, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, Thai seasoning, chicken seasoning, chilli powder, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Put chicken in flour, then dip it with egg wash.
5. Finally coat it with crumb mixture. Repeat for all the pieces.
6. Place a pan on heat, spray olive oil in it.
7. Drop chicken pieces in it. Cook for about 1 minute turn, and again cook for one minute. Repeat the process 3 times.
8. Serve chicken schnitzel hot with mashed vegetables.