Sweet Potato and Chicken Canneloni
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Whole chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), dice|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Low-sodium chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Roasted red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), dice|
|Sweet potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, mashed|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated, divided|
|Readymade lasagna sheets||500 Gram (1 packet)|
|Tinned garlic and olive oil tomatoes||540 Milliliter (Aylmer's Accents Garlic and Olive Oil Tomatoes)|
|Philadelphia cooking creme||10 Ounce|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium high heat, pour olive oil, and sauté chicken and onion in it.
3. Add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir, and cook for about 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant.
4. Deglaze the pan with chicken stock, and cook until the liquid reduces to half.
5. Drop roasted bell pepper in pan. Stir it.
6. In food processor, transfer the mixture. Pulse until the mixture resembles a mulch.
7. Transfer mixture into a large bowl.
8. Add mashed potatoes, egg, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese to it. Mix to combine well.
9. Lay lasagne sheet on counter top, and spread 2 tablespoons of mixture on it.
10. Wrap cannelloni as shown in the video. Repeat for all the other sheets.
11. Grease a casserole with cooking spray, and place cannelloni seam side down in it.
12. For sauce, in a bowl combine garlic and olive oil tomatoes, and cooking crème. Mix it well.
13. Pour sauce on top of cannelloni. Cover it completely.
14. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
15. Place casserole in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
16. Serve sweet potato and chicken cannelloni hot.
Calories 1079 Calories from Fat 477
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.3%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 254.1 mg84.7%
Sodium 1011.7 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 70 g139.6%
Vitamin A 126.7% Vitamin C 30.3%
Calcium 30.4% Iron 28.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet