1. Heat a wok and add olive oil into it.
2. Next, add the chicken into the wok and cook for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and stir.
4. Remove the chicken onto a plate.
5. In the same wok, add snowpeas and onions and let it cook down for 2 minutes.
6. Add a dash of soy sauce and pepper and stir.
7. Next, add the pineapple and cover for few seconds.
8. Add the chicken back into the wok.
9. Next, add cashew nuts and toss.
10. Add 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce, cayenne pepper and white wine and stir for 2 minutes and turn off the stove.