These chicken wings are roasted in a high oven and then smothered in BBQ sauce. I used my apple juice sauce but any store bought sauce will do. These are easy to make and always a hit with kids and adults alike. They are great as an appetizer or as a meal.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut wing tips off and freeze for future use (they are great for making stock).
3. Place the wings in a roasting pan, in an individual layer.
4. Drizzle the wings with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss them to make sure they are coated well.
5. Place the pan in the oven and roast the chicken for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven and generously cover wings with bbq sauce.
7. Return to oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the sauce has caramelized.
8. In a serving platter, serve the chicken with favorite dip and lots of napkins!