1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, salt & pepper and 1 pinch of paprika.
3. Coat the chicken breasts with mix.
4. In a plate, mix the bread crumbs, 1 pinch paprika and Parmesan cheese.
5. Coat the chicken breasts with the bread crumbs mix.
6. Heat a skillet on medium heat and add 1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
7. Place the chicken breast in the skillet and brown for 5 minutes.
8. Add more olive oil to the skillet and brown the other side of the chicken breasts for another 3-4 minutes.
9. Add 3 tablespoons of marinara sauce on each chicken breast.
10. Add 1 1/2 slices of mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara sauce.
11. Place the pan into the oven for about a minute to melt the cheese.
12. Plate the chicken parmesan and serve with steamed brocolli and marinara sauce as dip.