|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||5 Ounce|
|Lemon pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (With Zest)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||1 Pinch|
|Onion||1 Medium, julienned|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Yellow pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut|
|Cilantro||3 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Jimmy dean sausage||3 Ounce, cubed|
1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into the refrigerator for an hour.
4. In skillet, saute sausage in a tablespoon of olive oil for 5-8 minutes and remove.
5. Next, add butter and a tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet.
6. Saute onions and peppers and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Let this cook for 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, grill the chicken breast for about 7-10 minutes each side.
8. Add mushrooms and cumin to the sauteed onions, stir and close lid for about 8 minutes.
9. Add the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet and mix.
10. Sprinkle the cooked Jimmy Dean sausage and cilantro and take off heat.
11. Plate the Chicken Breast Lyonnaise with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables and serve.
Calories 390 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.1%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 58.6 mg19.5%
Sodium 652.1 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 18 g36.5%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 99.8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet