1. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with lemon pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
2. In a ziplock bag, mix the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and Italian dressing.
3. Add the chicken breasts into the bag and coat with the marinade and put into the refrigerator for an hour.
4. In skillet, saute sausage in a tablespoon of olive oil for 5-8 minutes and remove.
5. Next, add butter and a tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet.
6. Saute onions and peppers and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Let this cook for 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, grill the chicken breast for about 7-10 minutes each side.
8. Add mushrooms and cumin to the sauteed onions, stir and close lid for about 8 minutes.
9. Add the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet and mix.
10. Sprinkle the cooked Jimmy Dean sausage and cilantro and take off heat.
11. Plate the Chicken Breast Lyonnaise with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables and serve.