Grilled Chicken Breast with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
|Garlic cloves||3 , chop|
|Mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut|
|Cilantro||3 Tablespoon, chop (1 tablespoon for garnish)|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt & pepper||1 Tablespoon|
1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and garlic and stir and let it cook for 2 minutes.
5. Coat the grill with some olive oil so that the chicken doesn't stick.
6. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 5-10 each side.
7. In a bowl, mix the chicken broth and the cream cheese.
8. Add mushrooms and cilantro to the skillet.
9. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper and stir and close with lid for 5 minutes.
10. Add the cream cheese and chicken broth mix to the mushrooms and mix and bring to a boil.
11. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and let the flavour soak in for 5-8 minutes while the sauce thickens.
12. Plate the chicken breast, top with the mushroom sauce and garnish with cilantro and serve with rice pilaf and assorted steamed vegetables.
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.4%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.3 mg43.8%
Sodium 2186.4 mg91.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet