1. Pound the chicken and make it thin.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt, pepper and 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet on the grill and add butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Next, add onions and garlic and stir and let it cook for 2 minutes.
5. Coat the grill with some olive oil so that the chicken doesn't stick.
6. Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook for 5-10 each side.
7. In a bowl, mix the chicken broth and the cream cheese.
8. Add mushrooms and cilantro to the skillet.
9. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper and stir and close with lid for 5 minutes.
10. Add the cream cheese and chicken broth mix to the mushrooms and mix and bring to a boil.
11. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and let the flavour soak in for 5-8 minutes while the sauce thickens.
12. Plate the chicken breast, top with the mushroom sauce and garnish with cilantro and serve with rice pilaf and assorted steamed vegetables.