1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In food processor, place chicken breasts and bacon. Process the chicken and bacon until thoroughly chopped.
3. Add onion, buffalo hot sauce, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, and process again for 30-60 seconds.
4. In a large bowl, put chicken mixture from food processor.
5. Add cheese and egg. Mix thoroughly by hand.
6. Patty the chicken using the 1/3 cup measuring into individual patties.
7. Place patties on the grill. Rotate after 3 minutes, and flip after 6 minutes. Cook until done
8. Serve buffalo stuffed chicken with ranch dressing.