10 Ounce (Premarinated for 4 hours with lemon juice, garlic and ginger)
Red food color
1 Pinch (For Garnish)
2 (For Garnish)
1. For the tomato puree: Blend 2 cups of blanched tomatoes in the blender.
2. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix.
4. Add Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamom, bay leaf, chile, cumin, coriander powder, a pinch of garam masala, a pinch of fenugreek leaf, salt and sugar and blend well.
5. Add the tomato puree and water and mix and simmer for 45 minutes.
6. Add cream and mix and bring to boil.
7. For the red yogurt marinade: In a bowl, mix the yogurt, black salt, mustard oil, a pinch of salt, pinch of garam masala, paprika and 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek leaves.
8. Next, add a pinch of red food color and mix.
9. Add the pre-marinated chicken to the bowl and mix properly.
10. Set this marinade aside for 16 hours.
11. Place the chicken on skewars and cook in the Tandoori oven for 5-6 minutes.
12. Shread the chicken and put into the made curry and mix.
13. Plate the chicken tikka masala with rice or naan. Garnish with herbs and serve.