BBQ Chipotle Chicken Sliders
|Chicken breast||1 (skinless, boneless)|
|Chipotle pepper in adobo||1 Medium, chopped|
|Barbecue sauce||360 Gram, divided (1 cup for chicken+ more for preparing sandwiches)|
|Water||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Cheese slices||8 Small (of choice)|
|Burger buns||8 Small, cut into half|
|Tomato slices||8 Small|
|Lettuce leaves||8 Small|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. To a large skillet, pour the oil. Heat it and add the chicken.
3. Put the chipotle and barbecue sauce. Mix well.
4. Add the water and cook – on very low heat – for about 15 minutes.
5. Cut the buns in half and place on a baking sheet.
6. Spoon chicken on the bottom part of the roll.
7. Top with the cheese and place in oven.
8. Leave it in oven for about 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Remove from oven and add some more barbecue sauce on top bun.
10. Top the chicken with a tomato slice and lettuce leaf. Cover with remaining bun.
11. On a serving plate, serve it with drinks and fries.
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.7%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g36.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.7 mg12.9%
Sodium 807.6 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 43.4% Vitamin C 28%
Calcium 23.3% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet