These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the quantity you add to it you can get up to 10 sliders from this. I also used my homemade bbq sauce with apple juice for these. You can use your favorite store-bought kind if you prefer.
1 (skinless, boneless)
Chipotle pepper in adobo
1 Medium, chopped
360 Gram, divided (1 cup for chicken+ more for preparing sandwiches)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)
8 Small (of choice)
8 Small, cut into half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. To a large skillet, pour the oil. Heat it and add the chicken.
3. Put the chipotle and barbecue sauce. Mix well.
4. Add the water and cook – on very low heat – for about 15 minutes.
5. Cut the buns in half and place on a baking sheet.
6. Spoon chicken on the bottom part of the roll.
7. Top with the cheese and place in oven.
8. Leave it in oven for about 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Remove from oven and add some more barbecue sauce on top bun.
10. Top the chicken with a tomato slice and lettuce leaf. Cover with remaining bun.
11. On a serving plate, serve it with drinks and fries.