Nancy's friend shows you how to cook an easy breezy chicken side dish. Also, watch as they test out her new meat thermometer.
10 , slice
1. In a pan, heat oil and place 5 of the sliced chicken breasts to cook.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and a dash of salt and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Flip the chicken slices and cook other side for 5 minutes.
4. Flip around again and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Remove chicken and add next batch to cook and repeat seasoning.
6. Serve as a side dish with rice and vegetables.