1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking dish with the chicken. Rub the salt and spice mix over the chicken well to coat the chicken completely.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, take a medium bowl.
8. Pour tomato ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce into it. Mix them well to combine.
9. After 20 minutes, take the chicken out of the oven and brush the pieces well with the sauce mixture to coat it everywhere.
10. Bake it for 15 minutes.
11. After 15 minutes, take it out of the oven, flip the drumsticks and brush the pieces again with the sauce mixture. Bake again for 15 minutes.
12. Take it out of the oven, brush with the sauce again and bake for 10 minutes and broil it for 5 minutes.
13. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
14. In a serving platter, serve the chicken warm with French fries.