This recipe is very simple, tasty and can be accompanied well with white steamed rice. Sesame seeds give a nutty toasted flavor.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3 Clove (15 gm)
Black sesame seeds
Black pepper powder
1. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan or Wok.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the ginger and stir for one minute.
4. Add the garlic, stir for another minute and then add the sesame seeds.
5. After 30 seconds add the chicken, oyster sauce, chili paste and stir.
6. Allow the chicken to cook for fifteen minutes or until done.