Chef Keith Snow makes some delicious grilled chicken thighs with a cinnamon thyme herb paste.
1 Teaspoon, crushed
Fresh thyme leaves
1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced
1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground
1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground
5 Medium, skinless
2 Pinch (as needed, to taste)
1 Dash, freshly crushed (as needed, to taste)
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoon (as needed to make a paste)
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a small bowl, add the coriander, thyme, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, kosher salt and black pepper together.
3) Add the olive oil and stir the ingredients and mix thoroughly to form a paste.
4) In a large mixing bowl, add the chicken thighs and the spice paste. Stir the ingredients until the chicken thighs are nicely coated with the spice paste.
5) Place the chicken thighs over a hot charcoal or gas grill until done.
6) Serve the Cinnamon Thyme Chicken with roasted corn pudding, top with habanero peach glaze and serve.