1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Marinate chicken breasts with poultry seasoning and olive oil. Keep the marinated chicken in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. In a ziplock bag add pork rind, parmesan cheese, paprika, celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano, parsley and basil.
4. Shake well the mixture, so that everything gets mixed nicely.
5. Take marinated chicken and coat with pork rind mixture.
6. Lay the chicken on a baking tray.
7. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Serve the chicken hot with turnip wedges.