1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine parsley, parmesan cheese and pork rind.
3. Pound the chicken until very thin.
4. Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder and black pepper over chicken pieces.
5. Place oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
6. Dip chicken in egg mixture then in pork rind mixture.
7. Fry chicken pieces on each side for about 3 minutes.
8. Place fried chicken pieces in baking dish.
9. Cover with tomato sauce then top with mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and top with Parmesan cheese.
12. Bake for 5 minute more or until cheese melts.
13. Serve chicken parmesan with linguini alfredo.