1. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil to it. Swirl and spread.
3. Place chicken pieces in skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until it is done. Remove chicken from pan, place it on a plate and allow it to rest.
4. For sauce, remove the same skillet from heat, pour white wine in it, and turn it back to heat. Whisk to remove the brown bits from the bottom and reduce the wine by half.
5. Add orange marmalade, apricot preserve, thyme, rosemary, and white pepper flakes to it. Mix them together.
6. Serve chicken with apricot sauce and thyme garnish.