This Rosemary Chicken Kabob recipe is going to become a new favorite. The woodsy aroma of the rosemary infuses into the chicken and vegetables which will leave you feeling like you just can’t get enough.
4 Large, 3/4 of leaves removed
Lemon pepper seasoning
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Remove 3/4 of the leaves off of the rosemary stems, leaving the top 1/4 of the stem with rosemary leaves. 3. Chop the chicken breast, peppers and onion into bite size pieces.
4. Skewer all the ingredients on the rosemary stems, in a pattern order alternate between the vegetables and chicken.
5. Wrap a small piece of aluminum foil over the exposed rosemary leaves. Then drizzle the kabobs with olive oil and evenly season with the lemon pepper seasoning.
6. Place kabobs on the top rack of the grill and turn the grill to a medium heat level. Turn the kabobs every couple of minutes to cook all sides. Cook until chicken is 165 degrees, about 10 minutes.