1. Hold rosemary and thyme on the top and strip them backwards, leaving the stem behind. Snap off the top leaves, and chop finely. Keep them aside.
2. On a tray place the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place a skillet over medium high heat for one minute. Pour olive oil in it. Turn around.
4. Add chicken pieces to the pan and allow it to sear for about 1 minute on each side. Reduce the heat and cook until done.
5. Take the chicken out of the pan and place it on a large plate. Allow it to rest.
6. Then, remove pan from heat and pour wine in it. Return it to the oven.
7. Add preserve, rosemary, thyme and chili powder to the pan. Whisk it well. Simmer until the liquid reduces by half.
8. Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately with rosemary garnish.