Learn how to kick off the Super Bowl with delicious & easy baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings! Perfect to cheer on the Giants or Patriots at your football party.
1 Medium (zest (FOR SAUCE), juice (FOR MARINATING))
Lemon pepper seasoning
1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR SAUCE)
1 Tablespoon (FOR SAUCE)
1 Teaspoon (FOR SAUCE)
Non- stick cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl take the chicken wings. Pour the lemon juice and season it with lemon pepper. Toss it well to coat all the pieces well.
3. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. To make the sauce in a bowl take lemon juice, zest of lemon, olive oil and black pepper. Stir it fast to mix them well.
5. In a baking tray spray non stick cooking spray. Place the marinated chicken wings and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Increase the heat to 400 degrees and bake further for 15 minutes.
7. Transfer the wings into a bowl. Pour the sauce over it.
8. Gently toss it well to coat the wings with the sauce.
9. Arrange it again on the baking sheet and bake for another 15 minutes or till they turn brown.
10. Transfer the wings onto a serving plate and enjoy it hot.
Chicken drum or breast can also be used.
To reheat the chicken wings bake it at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or warm in a skillet.