Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love Spice Blend and Bragg's soy sauce. Great transition to raw recipe, high protein, low carb and fat free.
1 Bunch (100 gm) (tender spring asparagus)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Medium, sliced diagonally
Crimson love spice blend
3 Tablespoon (MWL Delectables)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
1 Medium, squeeze
1. Trim the woody part of asparagus, so they you are left with the tender piece for your dish. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, place clean, baby spinach. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle sea salt over it. Keep it aside.
3. In a pan take some water, put the asparagus, and steam it for 2-3 minutes or until it is cooked. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and place it on a tray.
4. Then, put the chicken in the pan. Pour in some more water.
5. Insert carrot pieces to the pan. Stir in crimson love spice blend. Saute, and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until your chicken is cooked.
6. Take the chicken breast out of the pan. Slice it into pieces and put it back into the pan. Toss it well.
7. Transfer the chicken piece on top of the spinach, in the bowl.
8. Serve sautéed chicken hot topped with asparagus.
If you want you can avoid sea salt, as the crimson love spice blend has got the required salt for your dish.