Ridiculously simple whole food oven-dinner. Our "2 serving" Cashew Curry Magic Meal mix is featured, combined with fresh organic vegetables and/ or local free-range chicken to create a dinner party worthy feast in just a few minutes prep. This meal is gluten-free, dairy-free and can be vegan or omnivorous. Recipe is on package.
Cashew curry magic meal mix
158 Gram (1 packet)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Tablespoon (or add neither and opt for fat-free) (Optional)
Whole organic chicken
1 Pound (1/2 whole)
2 Large, cut in half
1 Large, quartered
1. Take a large casserole, and put cashew curry mix in it.
2. Pour water in the casserole, and then add butter. Mix it well.
3. Insert the chicken piece and turn to coat it with the mixture.
4. Place carrot and onion pieces in it. Give it a light stir.
5. Cover the casserole, place it in the oven, and allow it to cook for 40-50 minutes.
6. Then, open the lid, and cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed and the top becomes brown.
7. Take it out of the oven; sprinkle some extra juice on top.
8. Serve Cashew Curry Dinner hot with organic rice or whole wheat flat bread.
Instead of plain butter you can use vegan or any fat-free butter.
You can also use vegetables like pepper, squash, cauliflower, yam, and mushroom.
If you are a vegetarian then you can always skip chicken, and add more vegetables to the dish.