1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and then add baby potatoes to it. Toss it all around, until everything gets coated.
5. Then, add yam pieces in it. Mix well.
6. Take a baking tray, place chicken breast and the veggies, ensuring that they are not overcrowded.
7. Put the tray in oven for about an hour.
8. After 30 minutes, open the oven; flip over the yam and potato pieces, so that they are evenly browned.
9. Serve Country onion chicken hot with a fresh organic green salad.
Use the remaining marinade as salad dressing.
Yam takes less time to cook, so while cutting remember to cut it a litter bigger in comparison to the baby potatoes.
You must keep the tray light so that it is easy to turn over.
Usually lime with yellow skin has more juice. So, pick a yellow skin lime so that you get more juice.