1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Next goes in the onion and fry them for 5 minutes till golden brown.
5. Drop the boneless chicken in the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the crushed tomatoes, yogurt, green chilies, fresh coriander, paprika, garam masala, salt, red chili powder, turmeric and the tomato paste.
7. Stir to mix in everything together.
8. Simmer for about 10 minutes for the curry to reduce over low heat and come together.
9. Layer the bottom of an oven proof sauce pan with an inch thick layer of cooked basmati rice.
10.Put a layer of the chicken curry on the rice layer.
11.Keep on putting alternate layers of chicken curry and rice.
12.Cover with the lid and place in the heated oven for 10 minutes.