1. Heat oil in a wok and pour in the olive oil.
2. Add the ginger and then the garlic and saute the two together.
3. Throw in the cubed chicken pieces.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Stir fry the chicken until brown.
6. Add the bay leaves.
7. Spoon in the curry powder.
8. Add the onions and the bell peppers.Stir for a while.
9. Throw in the diced potatoes and the tomatoes.
10.Pour in a cup of water.
11.Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
12.Top with the coconut cream and add the dried chilies.
13.Simmer uncovered on medium heat for 10 minutes to reduce the sauce.
14.Garnish with chopped parsley.