Holly's back in the kitchen! And it's about damn time. She reports to you straight from her New York City apartment. Get ready, 'cause it's time to cook Italian with sass and style.
1 1⁄2 Medium
2 Medium (fresh on the vine)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. Place a full head of garlic wrapped in a foil in the oven and bake it for half an hour.
3. Cut the broccoli heads, give them a wash and cover with plastic wrap and let them steam in the microwave for 3 minutes.
4. In a skillet, add the olive oil and the chopped onions.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Next goes in the sausage.
7. Brown the sausage for a little while before adding the chicken.
8. Empty the diced tomatoes in the skillet and let it all get cooked together.
9. Add in the garlic just when everything looks done and give it a good mix.
10. Throw in the arugula and let it wilt down.