Holly shows us how to make her easy and delicious curry chicken recipe (less than 5 ingredients).
3 Pound (with bone)
1. Prep the chicken breasts by removing two thirds of the skin on top and retaining 1/3 of the same for an enhanced flavor and moisture after being cooked.
2. Take a baking dish and liberally spray it with the non stick baking spray.
3. Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
4. Add freshly ground pepper, garlic salt and curry powder on both the sides of the chicken breasts.
5. Finally, with the chicken breast side down and bone side up, place the baking dish in the oven under the broiler for 40 minutes, 20 minutes on each side.