Watch Toby prepare this simple recipe on loan from mary Lynn Farivari and her book "Healthy Palate". Chicken Packets with Spinach, Carrots and Potatoes is a complete meal-in-foil starring dill weed.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Boneless skinless chicken breasts/Chicken breast tenderloins
1 Pound, pounded to 1/2 inch thick
Fresh dill/Dried dill
1 Large, sliced in 8 slice
Waxy white potatoes
3 Medium, sliced 1/4 inch thick
10 Ounce, defrosted and water pressed out
1⁄2 Teaspoon, freshly ground
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut 4 aluminium sheets into 12x12 inch size.
3. Grease the aluminium sheets with vegetable cooking oil spray.
4. In the centre of each foil, place 1 piece of chicken, sprinkle 1/8th teaspoon of dried dill, one slice of onion, ¼ of the spinach, 6 carrots, 1/4th of the potato slices, 1/8th teaspoon of dill and another slice of onion.
5. Sprinkle some pepper and a dash of salt.
6. Seal the ends of the foil like a seam and close from all sides.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Uncover from the foil and serve in a plate.