This boneless, skinless fried chicken is crunchy on the outside and tender and moist on the inside. Fresh herbs add to the fabulous flavor. Stove-top baking ensures perfection every time!
4 Medium, boneless, skinless, halved
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Black pepper salt
2 Tablespoon, coarsely ground
1 Tablespoon, dried
1 Bottle (1 l) (for frying)
1. Marinate 4 halved, boneless,skinless, chicken breasts in buttermilk for several hours(keep refrigerated).
2. Mix flour and spices in aseparate bowl.
3. Dredge and coat chicken inflour/spice mixture – coat chicken thoroughly on all sides.
4. Heat Canola oil and fresh Rosemary sprigs over medium heat.
5. Place chicken pieces, one at atime, into hot oil(Rosemary removed).
6. Fry 4-5 pieces at a time in pan, until each piece is golden brown on both sides.
7. Turn chicken only after bottom side is golden brown.
8. After all chicken is fried to a golden brown, discard remaining oil.
9. Place chicken pieces back in pan and cover – lid should be ajar to avoid steam build-up.
10. Continue to cook chicken on stovetop over low heat for 30-40 minutes.
11. Remove chicken from pan.